Mans vintage white t-shirt
What's the point in talking sustainability, if your merchandise is not?
Our t-shirts might not be all identical and from the same factory line somewhere across the planet, but they do the job and we promise you will look all nice and pretty in them.
They are nice and clean and purchased at 2nd hand shops in the country you order from, to avoid long distance shipping.
Each t-shirt has a handdrawn PICNIC-logo and is just as unique as you are!
When buying this t-shirt, you both support either Red Cross or The Salvation Army and you support our PICNIC Club expedition across Eurasia.
- Set washing machine on a cotton cycle.
- Cold or Warm water (typically 80 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Home laundry detergent (i.e.: Tide® or All®).
- Do not use bleach whether separate or contained within the detergent.
- Do not use hydrogen peroxide either alone or as part of a detergent (i.e.: OxyClean®).
- Do not use lye based, tallow or home-made soaps.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low or medium heat, do not over dry.
- Avoid pressing with open steam.
- Do not use starch.
- Do not use excessively hard water, use of a softening agent (i.e.: Calgon®) or water softening systems.